Introducing Endless Views
Endless Views at 3341 Bunya Mountains Road, Mt Mowbullan is set on 16,670 square metres or 4.12 acres of land. The floor space of the house is exactly 1% of the land.
Some more interesting facts about the property:
- The back of the property is bordered by Russell Park which is well over 4 square km’s
- Where the property runs down to Bunya Mountains Road, the entire strip of land containing the magnificent Bunya trees visible from Endless Views decks are council protected – 6,265 square metres in total!
- At the top of Mt Mowbullan, maybe 4 metres from the property boundary is the Bureau of Meteorologies rain gauge, station number 541046. This is used to monitor flood risk for the Condamine–Balonne basin. The coordinates are 26°53’18″S, 151°36’02″E. If you go to the BOM website for Brisbane, zoom out to 256km and then click left on the radar you can actually see the black dot on Mt Mowbullan showing the rain station!
A short history of Endless Views
- 1998 House constructed
- April 2018 – Ownership changed from original owners to the current owners
- May 2018 – new Smeg cooktop and oven installed
- June 2018 – Endless Views house sign installed on start of concrete driveway
- August 2018 – Blackout curtains and blinds installed in all bedrooms
- October 2018 – 5.58 kW’s of solar panels installed and the meter board upgraded to meet current safety standards
- November 2018 – FREE guest WiFi enabled
- November 2018 – WiFi enabled real-time weather station installed
- December 2018 – 4x First flush diverters added to the rain harvesting system
- December 2018 – Top water tank overflow diverted back to rain harvesting system
- January 2019 – We have upgraded the house sign to make it more visible.
- April 2019 – Installed highly visible water level indicators on both water tanks
- April 2019 – Added over 175 adult and kids books and over 15 board games oh and 1x Teddy Bear!
- May 2019 – We have added 4 bedside tables and lamps as well as a letter board in the kitchen and a hair dryer.
- October 2019 – Ergon replaced all the power poles on the property.
- February 2020 – Replaced damaged insect screen in the kitchen
- February 2020 – Add more borders to the paths
- February 2020 – Removed some dead trees and cut all tree stumps down to ground level
- February 2020 – Added locally authored Bunya Nut recipe book
- May 2020 – Coffee machine and milk frother added (Takes Nespresso compatible pods)
- June 2020 – Added six shelf storage in the second bedroom
- July 2020 – New hardwood four place table and chairs on the main balcony.
- November 2020 – Added transparent blinds to the dining and lounge areas to damper the morning and evening sun.