A stay at the architecturally designed Endless Views offers you the chance to escape and unwind in the privacy and seclusion of the magical Bunya Mountains. This very special home is set majestically in four acres of forest and offers spectacular views of the South Burnett through the floor to ceiling north facing windows. A birdwatchers paradise, you can watch the sunrise over the Bunya pines from any of the three decks. Take a short walk to the top of Mt Mowbullan at the top of the property in the evening and be greeted with 270-degree views to take in the beautiful sunset across the Darling Downs.
Endless Views offers all modern furnishings, including a brand new Italian gas cooktop. Watch Netflix or Foxtel Now via the Samsung Smart TV using the free WiFi (Fair Use policy applies). This home away from home has three bedrooms all with electric blankets, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry making Endless Views suitable for couples and families.
In the winter enjoy the fireplace which heats up the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas. In the warmer months enjoy the mountain top cool breeze.
– Outstanding views
– Very private and secluded
– Set on 4 acres of land and surrounded by forest
– Creatively designed open plan living
– Bird watchers paradise from all three decks
– North facing suntrap on Mt Mowbullan
– Free WiFi available (Fair Use policy applies)
– Close proximity to the walking tracks of Russell Park and Fisher’s lookout